1. I dearly miss trekking around a big city and soaking in city skyline views on warm fall evenings.
2. People walk very fast in NYC.
3. If I ever lived in NYC, I’d have to live in SoHo at some point. And make a lot more money.
4. The Freedom Tower is amazing to see. In fact, the area around there has this incredible aura that is really hard to describe but it’s one of the most amazing feelings I’ve ever had in a city. Noisy but silent. Desolate but active. Sadness but pride.
5. Rooftop views of the skyline never get old.